.

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Pages

Translate

1300 EUR paid to my paypal !!!


There is revshare project I do believe will outlive many of these fast come faster to die sites. I promoted it to many of you when it started few months ago but people didn`t take it seriously.

This site has a super serious managment and it is working like a clock.
You make a purchase directly with your debit/credit card and you get paid to a company prepaid card or bank wire directly to your bank.

I just got paid to my paypal since the card is not working for my country but the CEO personally offered to help pay to my paypal just to show me they will go the extra mile to make their members happy.

I am so happy with this advertising - revenue sharing platform... 



The site is APP - Ad Pack Pro a Swiss registered company is behind it (One Vision Holding) and watch out because in the near future you will start to see big leaders move to this stable platform and promote it...

So why not start now and be the one to bring this super exciting and most importantly LONGTERM project to others.... Register and buy some adpacks, just test the system...

Did I mention you get paid 2 level of commissions when people purchase packs... 11% first level and 7% level 2... this is massive for team builders !

Register here pressing the!

No comments:

Post a Comment